Help with getting movement on "anomalous" port

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 22:19:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

As I've been told this is not a "first come first serve" sort of process,
but this is taking an inordinate amount of time. I am at this point
pleading that someone take this up.

I maintain 2 other ports, lang/qore and www/vee - am the author of the
latter - and have never had such issues as I am having with getting this
port looked at.  Please some take a look at it.

Thank you,
Brett