lang/expect -- update coming

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 21 14:38:29 UTC 2014

All,

I'm planning to commit an update to bring lang/expect up to the latest
5.45 version. At the same time, I'm going to kill lang/expect-devel,
which would otherwise be left lagging behind at 5.44.

The following ports use either expect or -devel (maintainers CC'd).

devel/pecl-expect
net-mgmt/rancid
net-mgmt/rancid-devel

This is a call to test those three with the new version of lang/expect,
which can be found both as a shar [1] or diff [2].

If nothing comes up, I'm planning to update expect and kill expect-devel
by the end of next week.

Thanks,

[1] http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/expect-5.45.shar
[2] http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/expect-5.45.diff