dns/djbdns [do-package] Error code 1

Chad J. Milios milios at ccsys.com
Wed Feb 19 19:04:37 UTC 2014

Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned I'm on 9.2-RELEASE/amd64 with
all ZFS file systems (except tmpfs /tmp). I'll give that a shot and
report back, usually woulda been my first stab at it but i too had a
feeling that just didnt seem to be applicable in this case. I'll have to
try it out tonight, that box is close to pegged most of the day, I was
doing the experimenting at 3:30 am this morning.