What should be in scripts shebangs for python2?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 19 15:02:13 UTC 2014

Hello, Freebsd-ports.

 My port uses some pythons scripts to configure (it is not pythonn-related
by itself, only authors of this software use python scripts on build
stage).

 How should I patch these scripts to work? It looks like
/usr/local/bin/python2 is installed by devel/python2 port, and
USE_PYTHON_BUILD=yes doesn't depends on this port, but on python27, which
could be changed in future or by users's request, so I don't want to
hardcode /usr/local/bin/python2.7, too...

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>