Requesting Committer Attention for ports/184011 (Pkgng support in net-mgmt/nagios-check_ports)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 17 02:21:19 UTC 2014

On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 20:08:28 -0600, Ryan Frederick wrote:
> I'd like to request that a committer take a gander at ports/184011 for
> me when possible. This is a pr I submitted three months ago and was
> never acted upon by the previous maintainer.

Always a good idea to quote text that the maintainer might recognize,
like I've done in the Subject: line.  You can't expect every ports
maintainer to go and look to see if it's his.

Sorry, not my area.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.