pkg upgrade breaks with mariadb migration

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Fri Feb 14 14:35:39 UTC 2014

I went to my repo and deleted mysql55-client. I then rebuilt the repo
index and ran pkg upgrade. It spat out the error message below. The
problem is NOT the merged gnome3 ports. The proposed flags in
poudriere.d/make.conf don't work for mysql55 -> mariadb55, as these
binaries are not from the gnome3 pool:

pkg: Error while trying to install/upgrade packages, as there are
unresolved dependencies:
databases/R-cran-RMySQL: databases/mysql55-client
editors/calligra: databases/mysql55-client
www/drupal7: databases/mysql55-client
databases/fpc-mysql: databases/mysql55-client
www/joomla31: databases/mysql55-client
databases/py-MySQLdb: databases/mysql55-client
databases/qt4-mysql-plugin: databases/mysql55-client
deskutils/simplegroupware: databases/mysql55-client

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS