Help with getting movement on "anomalous" port

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:41:29 UTC 2014

A couple of weeks ago I submitted a new port for net-p2p/feathercoin.
Shortly thereafter, it was marked as miscategorized so I resubmitted
thinking that this was the proper course of action.

(at the bottom of: http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsanomalies.py)

It now seems that they are stuck in the queue since I have had another port
maintainer-update (lang/qore) go through without any problems.

Please advise on the best way to make progress on this, either through
fixing something missing in the new port or getting it pushed through.

Thank you!
Brett