Missing perl dependency for mail/opendkim

Tommy Scheunemann net at arrishq.net
Thu Feb 13 07:17:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

Perl is pulled in here, might be through a dependency of Opendkim.
Though if you install the Perl port without the USE_PERL flag
${PREFIX}/bin/perl doesn't get symlink'ed into /usr/bin.
So when PR'ing, is it possible adding a small patch that replaces
"/usr/bin/perl" with "/usr/bin/env perl" ?
I already sent a mail to the maintainer, still yet nothing happened.

Thank you