security/ca_root_nss broken?

Benjamin Lee ben at b1c1l1.com
Wed Feb 12 06:55:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:30:23 -0800, John-Mark Gurney <jmg at funkthat.com> wrote:
> So, I had ca_root_nss installed, but for some reason the symlink never
> got created.  Even after a force reinstall: pkg install -f ca_root_nss,
> the symlink still didn't exist...
>
> Can someone look at fixing it?  I think that the symlink lines in the
> -plist are broken and should be easy to fix, but I'm not familar w/
> the format.

The port works correctly.  You need to enable the ETCSYMLINK option:

blee at eclipse ~ $ make -C /usr/ports/security/ca_root_nss showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for ca_root_nss-3.15.4:
     ETCSYMLINK=on: Add symlink to /etc/ssl/cert.pem
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

--
Benjamin Lee
http://www.b1c1l1.com/