Package builder keeps sending fallout failure messages for the problems that have been long fixed

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Feb 12 01:47:29 UTC 2014

As a maintainer of perftools, I am getting the messages like this:
[REL - 10i386-quarterly][devel/google-perftools] Failed for
google-perftools-1.8.3 in build
Ident: $FreeBSD: branches/2014Q1/devel/google-perftools/Makefile 327723
2013-09-20 17:04:43Z bapt $
Log URL:
http://beefy1.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/10i386-quarterly/2014-02-12_01h01m52s/logs/google-perftools-1.8.3.log

Build URL:
http://beefy1.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/10i386-quarterly/2014-02-12_01h01m52s
Makefile ident: $FreeBSD:
branches/2014Q1/devel/google-perftools/Makefile 327723 2013-09-20
17:04:43Z bapt $

The version 1.8.3 had problems at the time, but this has been fixed, and
now it is a new version 2.X which works.
I am not sure, am I supposed to do something with this?

Why does the system now, in Feb 2014, still build packages with sources
from Sep 2013?

Yuri