Error build the port devel/glib20
tijl at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 11 22:31:48 UTC 2014
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:20:34 +0000 Mark Knight wrote:
> On 11/02/2014 21:57, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
>> Did you enable the GNUTLS option in cups-client? If so, try disabling it
>> and rebuild cups-client, then cups-base.
> Sorry, no.
> To be extra sure I just removed /usr/db/ports/print_cups-* and then
> portupgrade -f cups* but it still fails in the same place. No GNUTLS
Can you check these items:
- Does /usr/include/iconv.h exist?
- Have you made any changes to /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/iconv.mk?
- Any changes to /usr/ports/print/cups-base/Makefile?
- Any changes to /usr/ports/print/cups-client/Makefile?
- What is the output of "make -V CPPFLAGS" in /usr/ports/print/cups-client
More information about the freebsd-ports