FreeBSD Port: prosody-0.9.3 IPv6 status.

Kelly Hays kelly.hays at jkhfamily.org
Tue Feb 11 20:49:19 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update. I have a small server with just a couple of users
that I could to test with if needed.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hey.

The lack of a newer luasocket. David already has a patch for that
(luasocket 3.0rc1) and it works (with ipv6 support) on his and my server.

So I'd expect to see that limitation go away Real Soon(tm).

Thanks to that very responsive maintainer.

Ben