Timeout on ports/186046 (x11/dgs)

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Mon Feb 10 19:38:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

it's hard to call "maintainer timeout" on a port without maintainer,
but "ports/186046: x11/dgs : fix build with current texinfo" is sitting
there since January 23rd, even as the port itself has been touched
since then.
So may someone please commit those patches? In return I'd even take
maintainership, although I don't expect that port to be high-maintenance.

On a related note, since this is not the first time I stumbled across
lax texinfo files, is there any need to to a coordinated texinfo-fixing
session? I guess finding all those texinfo sources could be an
"interesting" exercise, as in most cases there is no registered build
dependency on texinfo (after all, there's one in base).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space