Update for graphics/libopenraw failed

Randy Pratt bsd-unix at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:33:16 UTC 2014

The system is an 8.4-STABLE/i386.

Excerpt from the entire http://myfreebsd.homeunix.net/libopenraw-0.0.8_5.log :
checking boost/test/unit_test.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/test/unit_test.hpp... yes
checking for the Boost unit_test_framework library... no
configure: error: Could not find the flags to link with Boost unit_test_framework
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

The libs seem to be there and were were updated:
/usr/local/lib/libboost_unit_test_framework.a
/usr/local/lib/libboost_unit_test_framework.so -> libboost_unit_test_framework.so.1.55.0
/usr/local/lib/libboost_unit_test_framework.so.1.55.0
/usr/local/lib/libboost_unit_test_framework.so.5 -> libboost_unit_test_framework.so.1.55.0

The entire update log URL is:
http://myfreebsd.homeunix.net/updates/ports/ports-2014.02.09.0606.log

Output of /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea :
http://myfreebsd.homeunix.net/pkg-info-02.09.txt

I can provide any additional information if needed and do any testing
required.  Any pointers or suggestions to resolve this would be greatly
appreciated.

I've noticed that Firefox won't start due to the interrupted update.  I've
decided that once things get resolved that I'll be using poudriere to
build packages for updating so that I can be reasonably sure that updates
will succeed.

Thanks,

Randy