sysutils/py-ranger and curses problem

Serpent7776 serpent7776 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:50:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm having problems with ranger and curses - when I start ranger it looks like
text is not refreshing properly. When I change directory old text remains and
it seems text is placed in the place it should be.
I think it started after upgrade of python27, but I'm not sure. I tried
rebuilding ranger, python27 and ncurses and reverting previous package versions,
but nothing works.
Does anyone have similar problems? Other curses based programs work well.

My system is
FreeBSD DaemON.home 9.2-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p3 #0: Sat Jan 11
03:25:02 UTC 2014
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

--
// Serpent7776