graphics/rawtherapee: r342622 crashes on HEAD

Matthias Andree mandree at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 7 08:12:51 UTC 2014

Am 07.02.2014 05:22, schrieb Erich Dollansky:
> Hi,
>
> I just faced the same problem.

> It looks to me that the entry in libmap.conf is not even needed as
> there is a link in /usr/local/lib anyway.
>
> Rawtherapee is a very sensitive program from my point of view. It works
> after one update and it crashes after the next. It might also be just
> random.

Sorry, but that won't help.  Either someone (not me) can debug this, or
we'll just not use the port on 11.  I have marked the port BROKEN on
OSVERSION >= 1100000.

If someone wants to use rawtherapee on 11, he'll have to do some
digging/debugging; and the port build is still possible by adding
TRYBROKEN=yes to the make command line, and possibly WITH_DEBUG=yes on
several of the requisites and on rawtherapee itself, or I'll need to
collect at least three plausible reports from FreeBSD 11 systems that
rawtherapee works there.