[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Time to bid farewell to the old pkg_ tools

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Feb 6 16:48:59 UTC 2014

El día Thursday, February 06, 2014 a las 03:55:57PM +0100, Christopher J. Ruwe escribió:

> > > I think anybody who compiles from ports should _really_ use
> > > poudriere. I even think it should be strongly suggested in the
> > > handbook. (I'd be willing to write that up for that matter.)
> >
> > Please point me to the existing documentation. I don't see the string
> > "poudriere" in our handbook.
> >
> > Thx
> >
> > 	matthias
> >

> I wrote "it should be suggested", which means that I think it would be
> a good idea, not that it already happened.
>
> I do not understand how that could be misunderstood.

I have not misunderstood it. I only asked for any other existing
documentation and that I do not even see the word/string in our handbook
(which is ofc not your fault and which you want to improve).

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail