reports down?

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 27 15:19:54 UTC 2014

+--On 27 décembre 2014 13:35:02 +0100 Tijl Coosemans <tijl at FreeBSD.org>
wrote:
| On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:41:42 -0800 (PST) Anton Shterenlikht
| <mexas at bris.ac.uk> wrote:
|> redports.org times out.
|> Is it down?
|
| It's been down for many weeks.  I heard something was misconfigured on
| the last visit to the NYI site.

It was not in a hurry to be reconfiured because in the current state,
running tinderbox, it was completely useless, the only thing it was good
for was, if you were lucky, seeing that your port built, most of the time,
tinderbox would just fail badly.
It was reconfigured last week and intentionnaly left down pending the end
of the poudriere conversion.

--
Mathieu Arnold