Missing "libpng15.so.15" after updating "png"

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Dec 27 12:45:08 UTC 2014

Sat, 27 Dec 2014 07:32:15 -0500

After the recent update of "png" I am experiencing a problem. The
"claws-mail-fancy" plugin is no longer working. It issues this error message
when starting up:

The following error occurred while loading fancy.so :

Shared object "libpng15.so.15" not found, required by "libwebkitgtk-1.0.so.0"

I thought re-installing "png" would help, but it did not.

I tried:

$ pkg which libwebkitgtk-1.0.so.0
/usr/ports/libwebkitgtk-1.0.so.0 was not found in the database

I did follow all of the instructions in UPDATING and there were no errors
reported.

--
Jerry