current ports/converters/recode missing / wrong recode-3.6.tar.gz

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Dec 18 23:50:36 UTC 2014

Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > with svn_revision 374898
> >
> > distinfo has:
> > SHA256 (recode-3.6.tar.gz) = a9beecec22be42b1096de74d4dfb1051fa9cd252e4ae149d8aa6b5243d729e5e
> > SIZE (recode-3.6.tar.gz) = 1760172
> >
> > Which I cant find, so I used:
>
> Hmm, I tried to fetch it, works fine from
>
> https://codeload.github.com/pinard/Recode/legacy.tar.gz/v3.6?dummy=/recode-3.6.tar.gz

Thanks Kurt! That worked, & installed :-)

Previously my proxy (Apache) had rejected fetch with:
	Authentication error
& I then had searched various sites with wrong SHA256 & SIZE.

The URL with firefox via my proxy puts right data in wrong name
	pinard-Recode-v3.6-0-g2127b34.tar.gz
some firefox feature perhaps ?

Avoiding a proxy, fetch gets right SHA256 & SIZE & name,
so I have to fix or replace my apache proxy.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Indent previous with "> ".  Interleave reply paragraphs like a play script.