pkg install from local poudriere repo creates links to txz

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Thu Dec 18 18:29:16 UTC 2014

I build my binaries in poudriere, then run
pkg upgrade -r myrepo

Before running upgrade, the repo is clean.
After executing pkg upgrade (or install) all, processed files by the command get a sym-link pointing to the actual file. For example:

mariadb55-client-5.5.40-058c8a2d74.txz
mariadb55-client-5.5.40.txz -> mariadb55-client-5.5.40-058c8a2d74.txz

The sym-link breaks further poudriere runs, with poudriere complaining that the sym-link file does not exist. Only way to get poudriere to make a run is to manually unlink all sym-links in the repo.

My environment has no PKG* related settings.
How does one correct this?

Regards.
--
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS