hs-git-annex vs. git-subversion

Russell L. Carter rcarter at pinyon.org
Wed Dec 17 04:59:46 UTC 2014

Hi porters,

It seems that devel/hs-git-annex and devel/git-subversion don't like
each other, to the extent that installing one requires removing the
other.  Is this something fundamental?  If not, what would be the
required change, locally?

I once looked inyto the haskell hive-brain and ended up a couple of
hours later retching, with tattered clothes, in a freezing ditch,
which I was lucky to be able to climb out of, mind only slightly
damaged.  So I am a bit reluctant to look further down that path.
hs-pandoc seems to be working though, so we let the monster roam the
house, still.

This is on stable/10, pkg builds maintained by poudriere nightly.

Thanks,
Russell