Another pkg showstopper-- more information

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 18:28:00 UTC 2014

Unless I'm missing something you don't actually provide any information
about the issue your actually seeing?

I personally have already updated 10 or so boxes with a wide range of
packages to pkg 1.4 and apart from a change with the handling of pkg
upgrade -f <pkg>, which was an intended fix, I didn't have any problems.

So not sure what your "show stopper" is or what you think could be
tested more thoroughly (don't forget the call for testing did go out the
other week, so looks like there was quite a bit of opportunity to get
involved.

     Regards
     Steve