FreeBSD Port: exif-0.6.21

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Fri Dec 12 16:24:52 UTC 2014

Hi!

> I recently used your port to attempt to clear the exif tags from a set
> of jpeg files I had taken while on holiday.
>
> The port failed to clear the model of camera used, the latitude and
> longitude when used in the following manner 'exif --remove *' and
> complains that my camera a Nikon Coolpix S9700 has 'corrupt data'
> apparently an unrecognised EXIF field:

Can you provide a sample picture which shows the issue ? And have
you considered to report this upstream, as it's probably not
freebsd-specific ?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/libexif/

If you submit a bug report on bugs.freebsd.org/ with a sample pic,
we can try to get upstream to fix it 8-}

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to go !