sendmail+tls+sasl2 still reported by portmaster

Rob Belics robbelics at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:25:22 UTC 2014

This port is the one I originally installed months ago but that's since
been moved to *mail/sendmail* <http://www.freshports.org/mail/sendmail>. I
made changes a while back for that reason but, when I do portmaster -L|grep
sendmail, it reports this:

===>>> sendmail+tls+sasl2-8.14.9_2
   ===>>> The mail/sendmail-sasl port moved to mail/sendmail
   ===>>> Reason: Removed: Use mail/sendmail instead

So I don't know if I missed a step somewhere or if something is
mis-registered. *mail/sendmail* <http://www.freshports.org/mail/sendmail> and
all that are working for me, to the best of my knowledge, but I don't know
if this response is telling me something is wrong and I don't know how to
get rid of the message.