port www/elog

andrew clarke mail at ozzmosis.com
Wed Dec 10 13:58:36 UTC 2014

On Wed 2014-12-10 03:18:39 UTC-0800, Thomas Mueller (mueller6724 at bellsouth.net) wrote:

> > I am using this software with outdated version of FreeBSD. As I can see,
> > this port is DEPRECATED and no longer available.
>
> > Can any step up to maintain it? Please!
>
> -Chen
>
> I just looked found www/elog was not in the ports tree.
>
> I am not familiar with elog and wouldn't know where to find it.

Evidently elog was removed from the ports tree in September:

"Remove non staged ports without pending PR from www"

http://www.freshports.org/www/elog

I suspect a FreeBSD 9.3 ISO from July 2014 should have a Ports tarball
with the necessary www/elog files which you can then use as a basis to
have it re-added to Ports by a maintainer.