building legacy packages with poudriere ?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Dec 5 18:04:04 UTC 2014

On 12/5/2014 3:24 AM, Shane Ambler wrote:

> default method is portsnap - pkg_install is an svn branch name
>
> poudriere ports -m svn+https -B pkg_install -c
>

> If that fails you could manually checkout with svn and use
>
> poudriere ports -c -p pkg_install -F -f none -M /path/to

Thanks! I had to blow away the default as it was from head, and
poudriere kept saying I already had a default.

How does one typically maintain distinct ports trees on the same box, or
do they bother to ?

Anyways, at this point I achieved what I wanted to do (build a python
package), so my immediate need is solved!

Next is to integrate poudriere into future projects. Thanks everyone for
the help!

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400