OpenCASCADE upgrade trouble

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Dec 1 22:07:05 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 11:02:45PM +0100, Thierry Thomas wrote:
> > > Any hint?
> >
> > Please read ports/UPDATING entry 20141127; its advice may well be
> > relevant.
>
> Thanks David for the hint, but I'm not sure that it applies here,
> because OpenCascade does not use Perl directly.

If your ports directory is an SVN working copy, please try:

cd /usr/ports && svn revert -R ${affected_port_directory}...

E.g.:

cd /usr/ports && svn revert -R cad/opencascade

Unless you have local modifications in your ports tree, that should be
harmless, and it may help.  In my case, I found it helped for a port.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Actions have consequences ... as do inactions.