Trade Forex successfully without economic data and stay calm

Paul Hoover paul at bankerssecretweapon.info
Mon Dec 1 16:52:39 UTC 2014

Hello,
I'm doing my best to share valuable information. If you do not wish to get it, or if you got it by mistake please unsubscribe below this page. I will respect your decision immediately. Thank you!

My name is Paul Hoover. I'm a former banker at one of the biggest banks.
Over the past years the management of the bank I worked for decided to hire a group of psychologists to investigate
trader's mind behavior at trading time. After years of research they found something big!
Till then we looked at the wrong side of the picture. We looked at the traditional way by watching the news, looking at economic data, and listening to our educated experts like all other banks.
Of course, nobody will tell you this in public because the public will think this is not serious and the banker will lose his job.
This way our management kept it secret; we used it, but on the outside continued to show business as usual.
I think it is unfair to keep traders unaware when they trade. I understand that if I want to be really happy with my life then the best way is to share it and help others.
Finally, I'm no longer working for the bank. Since the bankers already know it, I decided this is the right time to expose it. Here are the basics:
Our mind is ruled by 2 motives - Euphoria and Fear; to buy or to sell.
When most traders look on the graph and they are unaware of the knowledge
they will act in an accurate way which we can measure - if their mind will be either
in a Euphoria or Fear state of mind.
By the time we obtain one of the motives, it will be the entry point for a minimum
number of pips again. This happens all the time because this is an unconscious movement.
At this time, traders are not aware of this. If you know how to see this then you can stay
calm and without economic data gain many pips again and again!
You may say that the big money is invested by computers to neutralize the feelings,
but we found out this is wrong. But, why?
Because software or robots are programed by humans thinking only logically in the same old way, and thus the program is infected too.
On my next email you will find out why the Forex markets are trusted and can't be manipulated.

Best Regards,
Paul Hoover
117 Codicote Road
TOP#86315