How to submit a port update?

Ted Faber faber at lunabase.org
Sat Aug 30 16:05:40 UTC 2014

Hi.

I maintain the textproc/grap port and I'm trying to bump the version.
In the past this has involved a send-pr (and the Porter's Handbook
indicates that's still what to do) but now (FreeBSD-10) I get the
following error when I run send-pr:

---
FreeBSD has migrated away from GNATS for tracking bugs, and so send-pr
is no longer used for submitting bug reports.
Please see https://www.freebsd.org/support.html for more information
---

That link has links to bugzilla, but nothing in particular about ports.
 Bugzilla wants me to create an account before I can do much of anything
so I figured I'd check in here first.

Do I need to get a bugzilla account and proceed through there?  Is there
a different procedure I missed? Can we get the docs in line with that?

Thanks.

--
http://www.lunabase.org/~faber
Unexpected attachment? http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG