[QAT] QAT malfunctioning?

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 28 17:30:56 UTC 2014

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=366390

https://qat.redports.org//~gahr@FreeBSD.org/20140828103800-58454-404655/seed7-05.20140817.log

> >>       Buildgroup:     9.2-QAT/amd64
> >>       Buildstatus:   FAIL
> >>
> >>       Buildgroup:     9.2-QAT/i386
> >>       Buildstatus:   FAIL
> >
> > It would really be useful to have the logs for the failed builds,
> > instead of the successful ones..
> >

> It appears that it needs some love in general... it's failing for many
> of the commits without logs, so this looks more like a system issue.
> It would be good if someone could tame this.

I'm sorry but it seems that something went badly wrong yesterday after some
maintenance on the builders. I have disabled them yesterday but someone
obviously did reenable them today which caused another flood of wrong QAT
mails. Sorry for all that spam! I will have a look at what is failing as
soon as possible.