Pkg 1.3.7 out. Special handling recommended to avoid reinstalls.

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 27 19:21:40 UTC 2014

On 8/27/2014 1:29 PM, Michael Jung wrote:
> NIX THIS!
>
> Damn, I ran this on a box with the SSP repository configured.  Hope no-one wasted any time on this.
>
> Pkg has updated on numerous other machines without incident.
>
> :-(

I forgot to mention that SSP packages are a bit behind in getting the
proper pkg version out. But it's not a big deal, you can just switch to
pkg-devel for now. After the full set it pushed out it will move back to
pkg-1.3.7. pkg-devel is nearly the same as 1.3.7.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery