Update for net-mgmt/ocsinventory-agent

Philippe BEAUMONT freebsd at troll-poilu.fr
Sun Aug 24 23:01:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm really new in the freebsd community and I want to propose my very
first port.

I have take a look on the actual net-mgmt/ocsinventory-agent Makefile
and I see that the current package cannot work.

For exemple, dmidecode is in build depend section or it's one of the
most important dependence for this software to work correctly.

As the current port is not up to date, I made a patch with the last
version and somes correction in the dependence list. I also add somes
optionnal build options with most important as default. I have remove
the patch and use the standard option for Makefile.PL to disable the
post install script.

I need review to improve it if necessary.

Thanks for your time,

Philippe BEAUMONT