net/rabbitmq-c-devel and cmake hints needed (PR 186690)

Antoine Brodin antoine at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 24 20:34:12 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Kurt Jaeger <lists at opsec.eu> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to upgrade net/rabbitmq-c-devel and prepared a patch
> for it. If someone understands more about cmake and the magic
> behind it, I would appreciate it.
>
> It builds fine on my host populated with approx. 2200 packages:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pi/misc/non-verbose-build.txt
>
> Building it in poudriere, some bin/ stuff is not build (why?) and
> the commands are displayed, so it's much more verbose
> (why is it more verbose?).
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pi/misc/verbose-build.txt
>
> Thanks for any hint!

Hi,

>From Uses/cmake.mk:

.if defined(BATCH) || defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
CMAKE_VERBOSE=          yes
CMAKE_NOCOLOR=          yes
.endif

For the tools,  it seems they need POPT and you didn't select the
option in poudriere.

Cheers,

Antoine