texlive ports now failing more sooner than his morning

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:12:17 UTC 2014

This morning I had to delete texlive-texmf to install texlive-base. Not a
big deal. The mail list made it appear that this had been fixed, but this
afternoon I tried updating another system and texlive-infra and
texlive-texmf fail immediately with a bad Makefile.

I should mention that this is a v9.2 system.

The Makefile appears to be at least, in part, a diff. I see:
CATEGORIES=     print
MASTER_SITES=   ftp://ftp.tux.org/historic/systems/texlive/2012/
MASTER_SITES=   ftp://ftp.tug.org/historic/systems/texlive/2012/
=======
MASTER_SITES=   ftp://ftp.tug.org/historic/systems/texlive/2014/
PKGNAMESUFFIX=  -texmf

I manually edited the file and it is now building.

--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com