redports and build status

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:55:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Fernando Apesteguía
<fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Ajtim <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Mine is modified but nothing to do with dependencies or such. However
>>> this problem is reproducible. This is the port:
>>>
>>> https://redports.org/browser/fernape/lang/basic256?rev=30358
>>>
>>> I don't see very bad things there or at least not compared with the
>>> previous revision which finished with "success"
>>>
>>> Can you think of anything I can try? I'm willing to help. I got used
>>> to run successfully tests in redports to attach them to my PR's and I
>>> don't want to update this port until it builds properly.

Just tried another port and it finished without being able to figure
out the outcome of the building process. The differences between the
revision that "worked" and the one that didn't, are trivial:

https://redports.org/changeset/30460/fernape

Cheers.