poudriere ports -c && svn co ports

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Thu Aug 7 13:43:03 UTC 2014

07.08.2014 15:18, Matthias Apitz пишет:

> I will move from pkg_* tools to pkgng on my build host to create
> packages for my other laptops/netbooks.
>
> # poudriere ports -c
>
> will use a snapshot of the ports to build them; is it somehow possible
> to use a ports tree fetched by 'svn co' from head?

I think that you are interested at -m (method) option for
the command "poudriere ports", create a ports tree:
-----
% poudriere ports -c -p <portstree_name> -m svn+https
-----

Update a portstree:
-----
% poudriere ports -u -p <portstree_name>
-----

In case of svn+https method the portstree will be updated to the HEAD.

Look at POUDRIERE(8) for more info.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve