[REL - 91i386-default][audio/shout-idjc] Failed for libshout-idjc-2.3.1_1 in build

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 24 17:40:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:52:19 -0700 Sean Bruno wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 11:40 +0200, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
>>> Hrm ... am I supposed to support this on 9.1?  I only targetted 9.2
>>>
>>> I guess I should change the o/s check for < 920000 ??
>>
>> I think sock.c is just missing an include.  IPPROTO_IPV6 is defined in
>> netinet/in.h on all supported versions of FreeBSD.
>
> Yup, agreed.  No idea what I'm supposed to include on < 9.2 though.  as
> it works for everything else.

Hmm, it looks like netinet/in.h is already included, but IPPROTO_IPV6
is hidden behind __BSD_VISIBLE in older versions of FreeBSD.
__BSD_VISIBLE isn't defined because the port defines _XOPEN_SOURCE in
config.h and that causes the headers to be strictly standards compliant
(no BSD specific stuff).  In later versions of FreeBSD IPPROTO_IPV6 is
hidden behind __POSIX_VISIBLE which is part of the X/Open standard.

The attached patch fixes this by patching the configure script.
It makes an number of other changes:
- HAS_CONFIGURE -> GNU_CONFIGURE
- USES=libtool.
- DOCS option.
- Remove GCC requirement.
  (In audio/idjc it is replaced with USES=compiler:nestedfct)

Redports: https://redports.org/buildarchive/20140424163301-61109/