foomatic-rip and foo2zjs

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Tue Apr 22 20:23:56 UTC 2014

Two quick observations I’m too lazy to file PRs for:

foomatic-rip (from foomatic-filters-4.0.17) coredumps if you set debug: 1 in /usr/local/etc/foomatic/filter.conf. I haven’t checked what is going wrong specifically. It is possible to run foomatic-rip form the command line with -v and with debug: 0, though.

foo2zjs-20140401 requires textproc/gsed, but it’s not a dependency of the port. Not sure it really has to be gsed (instead of /usr/bin/sed), but that is what it calls.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811