Suggestion for dns/bind910 pkg-message

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Sun Apr 20 15:20:18 UTC 2014

  The pkg-message in dns/bind910 (actually, bind9*) includes text about setting up a chroot environment, and configuring rdns.  At the end, it says:

> The /etc/rc.d/named script in the base will do both for you.

  In FreeBSD 10, this is not true.  There is no /etc/rc.d/named script.  I think this message should be adjusted so that it doesn't display misinformation on a FreeBSD 10 system (perhaps just by changing it's wording, as I don't know that there's a way in ports to do conditional messages, but).

  Thanks!

                                           - Chris