pkgng multi-repository support description

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 23:09:41 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Seaman" <matthew at FreeBSD.org>
On 11/04/2014 17:21, Steven Hartland wrote:
>> In our case we want to tell pkg to only use repro XYZ from the ones
>> availble, for example without having to delete /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf.
>
> For individual ports:
>
> pkg-repository(8), the section titled "WORKING WITH MULTIPLE REPOSITORIES"
>
> To disable eg. the default FreeBSD repo:
>
> cat <<EOF > /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf
> FreeBSD: {
>  enabled: no
>}
>EOF

Thanks Matthew, I'd reviewed pkg.conf where I got all the base info from
but never saw any mention of this setting or even a reference to that
man page. Seems like it would definitely be worth while adding a reference
or two in there?

Actually I dont have any pkg-repository(8) I have a pkg-repository(5) but
no mention of an enabled flag?

Am I totally missing something?

    Regards
    Steve