FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 22:17:05 UTC 2014

Hi--

On Apr 9, 2014, at 1:26 PM, Christian Weisgerber <naddy at mips.inka.de> wrote:
> In fact, I don't know how to even find (the history of) removed
> files with Subversion.  For instance, at some point there must have
> been a port russian/xmms, but neither svnweb nor "svn log" show it.

You can see the full log history of that port via:

  svn log http://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head/russian/xmms@348842

You can find which revision the a file was deleted by looking at the logs of the parent dir:

  svn log -v http://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head/russian/ | grep -B60 'D /head/russian/xmms'

(Normally, you can use -B10 or so, but a bunch of files were deleted at once, in this particular case...)

Regards,
--
-Chuck