FreeBSD Port:qmail-tls-1.03.20021228_6

Dawid Kellerman dawid.kellerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:39:32 UTC 2014

Hi I am in need of assistance/ guidance
I am in the unfortunate position to have to use an external smarthost to
deliver my email. I have tried to manually patch the qmail-remote.c and
Makefile with the patch of Tom Clegg
http://tomclegg.net/qmail/qmail-remote-auth.patch since it seems his
patches are the ones being used in the port. Any help would be much
appreciated a tick in the make conf would be gr8 if it not needed by most I
would be happy with assistance to get mine patched and working.
OR a alternative way to get it working

At my day job I am using qmail-ldap  and do everything from ports I do not
like to use external patches and non standard stuff. I also use qmail-conf
and daemon tools I love it its been running for 2-3 years flawlessly in a
cluster with courier-imap also for the ldap was the simplest for me to
setup.

Thank you for all the work its much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Dawid Kellerman
Windhoek
Namibia