www/mod_php5: PHP scripst served by www/apache24 fails (several php ports involved)

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 7 14:27:18 UTC 2014

Since the extraction and creation of www/mod_php5 and a subsequent update of the ports,
including installing www/mod_php5 (also recompilation of ALL installed php modules
including lang/php5 itself with most recent ports tree) results in mostly every
php-backed script installed on all Apache 2.4 servers we use with function calls not
resolved! It seems that some inclusion is missing somewhere but I'm incapable of tracking
it down.

The ports/clients involved, for instance, are:

textproc/refdb:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_start()
in /usr/local/share/refdb/www/index.php on line 43 (www/php5-session is installed!)

devel/websvn:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create()
in /usr/local/www/websvn/include/svnlook.php on line 1143 (textproc/php5-xml is installed
and has been recompiled/updated)

net/phpldapadmin:
Notice: Undefined variable: _SESSION in /usr/local/www/phpldapadmin/lib/page.php on line
379

Fatal error: Call to a member function getValue() on a non-object
in /usr/local/www/phpldapadmin/lib/page.php on line 379

databases/phppgadmin:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_name()
in /usr/local/www/phpPgAdmin/libraries/lib.inc.php on line 55

Am I mssing something? The problem occurs nearly on all PHP scripts.

Regards,

Oliver