r263478 - /stable/10/sys/net/route.h breaks net-snmp

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 7 09:26:14 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 06, 2014 at 10:11:31AM +0200, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
O> Hi Gleb,
O>
O> your change to route.h breaks the compilation of
O> net-mgmt/net-snmp. Can you please fix it?
O>
O> Here is a log from CURRENT, the error message on 10-STABLE is the same.
O> With 10-RELEASE the port compiled fine:
O>
O> http://beefy1.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/head-i386-default/latest/logs/errors/net-snmp-5.7.2_4.log

Strange. This is how it builds on my CURRENT:

checking for struct rtentry.rt_dst... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_hash... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_next... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_refcnt... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_unit... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_use... no
checking type of rtentry structure... unknown
checking for struct rtentry... rtentry

After that, it compiles fine.

In your log it detects 'struct ortentry' and surprisingly prefers it.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.