ports/182985 maintainer timeout

Mark Felder feld at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 1 00:45:11 UTC 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 18:51, Darren Pilgrim <darren at laskoprinting.com> wrote:

> I hate to nag about this, but can we get this fixed sometime soon?  In the three weeks since Mark's email, osa updated the port to 1.4.7, but didn't bother fixing this issue.  What happened to this being a showstopper in a major port?

Terribly sorry this has taken so long. It appears osa has been AFK and I have been so busy myself lately that I haven't had time to sit down and actually look into this. I've now verified that the proposed change does indeed match the behavior of the nginx-devel identically and the logic seems sound.

The commit is in, sorry it has taken so long. You did the right thing by sending a reminder.

osa, feel free to slap me if this causes any problems for you...