FreeBSD port: graphics/dri

Mike Jakubik mike.jakubik at intertainservices.com
Mon Sep 30 18:19:35 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-30 12:47 PM, Mike Jakubik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am unable to compile the new DRI, i am using the new xorg here,
> below is the error.
>
> clang: warning: argument unused during compilation:
> '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
>   CC       i915_debug.lo
> clang: warning: argument unused during compilation:
> '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
> i915_debug.c:831:18: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0
> is always true [-Wtautological-compare]
>           stream.offset >= 0)
>           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^  ~
> 1 warning generated.
>   CC       i915_debug_fp.lo
> clang: warning: argument unused during compilation:
> '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
>   CC       i915_fragprog.lo

OK, so i forgot to check /usr/ports/UPDATING for these sweeping changes,
thankfully i have a spare laptop as this broke my workstation, it is now
recompiling over a hundred ports.

There is a small typo in UPDATING however, "pkg_delete -f libGl-\*
dri-\*" should be "pkg_delete -f libGL-\* dri-\*", the l in libGL needs
to be uppercase.

Thanks.