deprecated net/wizd

kikuchan at uranus.dti.ne.jp kikuchan at uranus.dti.ne.jp
Sun Sep 29 17:17:48 UTC 2013

Hi, list.

This change
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=302141
caused this issue
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=304032
and, unfortunately the port was removed a month ago.

I've found work/wizd is generated properly during a build step,
but the combination of
> Move the rc.d scripts of the form *.sh.in to *.in
(resulting files/wizd.sh.in -> files/wizd.in)
and
> NO_WRKSUBDIR= yes
overwrites work/wizd executable file by files/wizd.in automatically.

This might happen on other ports with the same combination.

Simply renaming *.in back to *.sh.in solve this problem,
but I have no idea how to fix it
because I don't know the real reason of the change (*.sh.in to *.in).

I hope the port will be back somehow.

Regards,
kikuchan