About pkg-fallout with lang/basic256

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:32:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I received an email stating that lang/basic256 (currently using version
0.9.9.64) fails to build on the FreeBSD package build server.

The error can be seen here[1]. My problem is that I can not reproduce the
fail. I'm using 9.1-RELEASE and the package builds fine with both gcc
(v4.2.1) and clang (v 3.1)

I tried with redports and it builds fine on 10-CURRENT/i386. Since clang
will be the default compiler in 10, I assume the compiler used was clang
too (it seems that if the build finishes fine, we don't show the log to the
porter...)

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.

PS: The package needs to be updated to 0.9.9.68 but I need to fix this
first.

[1]
http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/head-amd64-default/2013-09-19_01h04m14s/logs/basic256-0.9.9.64.log