Help with port for simple-scan

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Sep 25 00:06:20 UTC 2013

On 24.09.2013 14:58, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> 24.09.2013 22:13, Chess Griffin пишет:
>
>> CONFIGURE_ENV+=	CFLAGS+="-I${LOCALBASE}/include ${CFLAGS} \
>
> Seems that the closing " is missing.

Yes, thank you for bringing that to my attention.  Fixed.

> A note about:
>> RUN_DEPENDS=	${BUILD_DEPENDS}
>
> As per the FreeBSD Porter's Handbook (5.8.2. RUN_DEPENDS)
> it should be RUN_DEPENDS:=${BUILD_DEPENDS}

Got it, thanks.

I now get past the initial configure stage but it still fails when
looking for a zlib.pc file, similar to a PR for gthumb noted here:

I will now work on figuring out a fix for this.  Looks like I'll need to
hack it and create a link like mezz mentions in that PR.

Thanks again, Boris.

--
Chess Griffin